Ford Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Hey, that's not a bad looker!! :D

Thanks guys.. I couldn't help but add a much needed EL2XR8 to Doug's mighty fine page!! :thumbup:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
XR8chic said:
Mike - so how much arm twisting did it take for you to send them the details???!!!???

:p :p
Oooooooooh you wouldn't believe the hard time... the hard time Doug had listening to me dribbling hehe :D

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Great article Mike, Good to see another of the Club cars up in lights....

Are you sure that is your engine bay? Looks a tad clean to be yours "Mate".......

Nipper....

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Nipper said:
Great article Mike, Good to see another of the Club cars up in lights....

Are you sure that is your engine bay? Looks a tad clean to be yours "Mate".......

Nipper....
Right On Nipper, I think he did a runner down to the car yard and took a shot of someone elses car!!!

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
NO WAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Theres no way that engine bay belongs to Mr Sparkle

We all saw it in its buff state in VIC so this has to be one of the other cars in that wedding pic ..... which one is it mike ??

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Re: NO WAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

wasa said:
Theres no way that engine bay belongs to Mr Sparkle

We all saw it in its buff state in VIC so this has to be one of the other cars in that wedding pic ..... which one is it mike ??
No way mate!!! It can't be one of them, they are both missing 2 cylinders!!! :eek: :thumbdown :D It was actually taken the 1st day I had it, and remember the cover is on in that shot as well!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Mate i tried to go to the link, but it doesn't work. :( :(

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
TRUTH IN THE SUBJECT

ARRR now the truth comes out.....................
this is noit the work of Mr SPARKLE at all ................
it was the car yards effort , trying to make him think this is how it should look (a look never to be seen again I'm sad to say )

But i must admit , I have seen the out side of this car looking good sometimes .Its a hard colour to keep clean

WASA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.