Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...ok i've gone thru previous posts and cant find much to help...i think accidently shorted the bootlight on my ef wen taking it out the other day and then i had no interior lights/accesories...i replaced the fuse now and got the light and accesories working, problem is the car doesnt start. it turned over a few times but just slowed down, like the battery is dead or something...i checked the rest of the fuses and they seem alrite. the intruments are working and the smartlock light is flashing as normal but the car doenst start. anyone got any ideas? any help much appreciated thnx

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
Charge the battery and try it again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ye i could try that...altho i forgot to mention that its a brand new battery, been in the car for 3 weeks or so...hope its nufn too bad :s

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
if it is slowing down when cranking over then it has to be the battery. you probabbly got a dodgy one. just take it back where you bought it and get them to replace it. shouldnt cost anything if you got a warranty with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok kool thnx i'll take it back and see if another one fixes the problem thnx for the replies

1 - 5 of 5 Posts