Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Australian Falcon Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me again!

I thought I would re-post this message because I did not get many responses. I originally posted this as part of another thread so perhaps that's why some of you did not see it.

Please email pictures of your pride & joy's. I'll get them made up into a screensaver for you guys to download!

REPEAT:
Remember when I asked you guys for ideas on improvements to ford.com.au? Well I have been overwhelmed with ideas (my email box is out of control). I have responded to everyones email and the ideas you have given us are great (I still haven't received anything from AussiePete yet!!). Talk about great customer feedback.

One thing that you were all loud and clear about was downloads. You want more and you want them NOW! To prove we are customer focused we have pulled them all together into one section. Simply click on the "downloads" button on the ford.com.au homepage. Or click here
http://www.ford.com.au/downloads/Downloads.asp

I've also had another idea. Why don't you send some pics of your own cars (Ford only). I'll see if I can get them put into some sort of screen saver and put on the site. Make sure the photo's are good and the cars are clean. If we get too many photo's I'll get you to vote!

We'll call it the "Ford Fanatics screen saver". Better still, why don't you guys think up a name.

Email the pics to me at [email protected]

I'm looking forward to the pics already!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
net head said:
..... I have responded to everyones email and the ideas you have given us are great (I still haven't received anything from AussiePete yet!)........
I am indeed shamed for not having time still. I am getting closer though!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Another mail to you my good man! :D

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
mail ?? what am i slow here?

what do i get up late or something ,nooooo i think its just that you boys have to be in bed early thats why you get your posts up so early in the day (thats ok , i understand )

wasa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts