Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
EB Series 2 XR6
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

I am looking at getting a rebuild done on my Eb2XR6. I have an ef XR head, BBM,injectors,rail,ECU,T/B etc. Am looking at getting some more work done to the head, perhaps a bigger camshaft (matched to the headwork), converting to the BBM Manifold, installing Ef/El Twin thermo's (have wiring harness to suit) and getting bottom end rebuilt using ACL Race series stuff.
Wondering if anyone knows of a rebuilder in Sydney somewhere that has a good knowledge of Fords that can do all of the above, and is reasonably priced. All input appreciated.

Thanks
Nath

·
But wait ... theres MORE!
442 Posts
I dont know if they do much modern stuff but I have been happy with FMP at belmore every time I have been there...... although they are expensive.
(FMP = Ford Muscle Parts)

I am thinking of getting my clevo refreshed and I cant see anywhere else is Sydney to go except there although if other people give you good suggestions I will looking at them too!

·
EB Series 2 XR6
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, will give them a phone call at least, but FMP as far as i know only deals in dinosaurs...no offense meant by that either, i happen to like dinosaurs myself :0)

Nath

1 - 4 of 4 Posts