Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Galaxy Try Hard
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does such a thing exist?

I've just moved to a new house on the weekend, and I have nowhere to wash my car, other then the driveway. The driveway runs down hill straight onto the road.

I'm no greeny, but I want to do things right when I can, and I know all those soap suds going down the drain aint good for all the fishy and bird things that live in our ocean's / creeks.

So, is there such a thing as a no harm car wash?

I like keeping my car spotless, and usually do a wash atleast once a week, sometimes more.

cheers . . . .
damien

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
I thought car lovers etc, were considered water and environmentally approved, as the recycle the water.

I am sure do a search a search on "drought" on here or "water restrictions" and you will find a kit that you can put together yourself.

Jason

·
Territory TS - AWD
2,374 Posts
Enjo (or alternative micro-fibre) glove and water. Never use detergent again.

I was sceptical but they work great.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Thanks for that RAPTOR, now I got that stupid ENJO song stuck in my head .... LOL

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
ARGH !!! ENJO!!!.... tho i have heard that they are great for cleaning stuff, especially bathrooms etc inside the house, so i dont see why they wouldnt work jsut as well on the car

They are pretty price tho, single mitt glove is something about $40 or something crazy like that

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
Throw it on the grass . . the plants like the nitrates from detergents etc (as long as its not really vicious stuff )

Don't you guys have the water restrictions up in newcastle ?

·
Team Galaxy Try Hard
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
XR8 Lamah said:
Throw it on the grass . . the plants like the nitrates from detergents etc (as long as its not really vicious stuff )

Don't you guys have the water restrictions up in newcastle ?
Damn Enjo song!

I would if I could
The problem is, i've got no where in the front yard to put the car, other then the driveway.

No water restrictions here (that I know about), and I think with this rain were having this week, can't see one any time soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts