Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a few weeks time I will be selling my Engine and Gearbox. Reason for selling is I'm trying to buy a house and need all the funds I can get.
The engine is an ex Bronco 351 windsor imported from the states about 4 years ago. It was originally fitted with a 2 barrel carb but last year I managed to get hold of the factory twin throttle body manifold. Its complete with injectors, fuel rail, harness, computer ( 86 model bronco, batch fire, will also supply wiring diagram ), electronic distributor ( xc falcon ), starter, alternator (needs Bracket ), falcon sump, new leads and coil, new water pump ( correct outlet for falcon ), BRAND NEW "Jet Hot" coated extractors to suit XW to XY may fit later models.
Also for sale will be the AOD auto box that came with the engine. For those who dont know about this gearbox its a very srong non-electronic 4 speed auto. These are fitted to some very tough mustangs in the states. I would prefer to sell the lot as a package but may separate if theres not a lot of interest.
Prices will be finalized in the next few days, and I will post some pics.

I have a few other things to sell as well:
Mildly ported 3.9 alloy head $190 ono
EB 5 litre intake manifold, upper, lower, TB and both tps $150
complete power steering unit from ZK fairlane, pump, box and all plumbing etc Make an offer.
I'm in Brisbane and can deliver engine and box locally.
Thanx James.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have pm COV3R

1 - 3 of 3 Posts