Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my car was written off on Wednesday morning, however, i have been told i can buy the wreck back. what i want to know is - would anyone be interested in any of the parts? the following is still good:

4.1 EFI - unleaded, runs great, it beat Steve's EL Ghia!! hehe $250
4 x Ghia snowflakes - reasonable cond, tyres knackered $60
Wedgewood Blue Velour Interior - dash, door trims, seats $200
Electric Mirrors $50 pair
Silver/White bonnet $50 each
Front bumper x 2 $30 each
Front guards $60 pair
Grey Plush Pile Moulded Carpet - new $75 incl underfelt (new)
Digital guages - 270,400 on the clock $75

....the list goes on but they are most of the good things, let me know ASAP and i'll have to organise prices but things will be cheap (although i need to make a few clams!! hehe) and anything left over will go to the wreckers or get crushed with the car i guess.

cheers!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would be interested in the springs, shocks and Nolathanes depending on price and if your willing to post. Also what are you looking for the Diff and the T5.

Cheers

Simon

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for all the replies guys - haven't had a chance to get pics yet but i'll try my hardest this week.

front and rear seats $100
springs and shocks (f&R) $330 (all new!)
Diff (if i sell it, depends on my next car) - $500 (has new rotors and pads)
T5 - $400 including bellhousing
nolathane - i'm sure i could get nearly all of it out except for the lower trailing arms as i had to modify them to put the EL XR axle under it and for the lot (including the arms in the front) $150.....

i am open to negotiation as i would rather let other people buy the stuff cheap than a wrecker ripping people off. as for shipping, i don't mind doing it but it would have to go with Toll/Ipec as where i work uses them and has awesome rates - since i have no car to drop stuff anywhere.

cheers guys, let me know if you're serious as i have a few people interested and need to know if i have to buy the wreck by wednesday next week!

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't really wanna strip the engine - i'll sell the complete engine for $250.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Interested in the centre console, just would like to know freight costs to sydney. Also does it have vents at the rear or the console? Thanks

·
lovin' that V8 note
82 Posts
I'll take the T5 + bellhousing, engine and the tailshaft, if the offer is still there.

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
82falcon: i'll get you a price on freight today, and yes it does have the vents in the rear.

cosmo: Headlights are in good nick still, from memory they are still the ones with Ford on the lenses. $60 pair.

XF_S_EFi: i'm happy to sell it to you, how would you get it to Canberra? and would it be worth the shipping? i can put it on a pallet and send it i guess. let me know. might be a little extra for labour too.

as for the rest of the stuff - come on guys - i would rather sell it cheap to you guys first!!!

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Console - freight $20
Headlights - freight $40 pair
Mirrors - freight $20

......still gotta work out the best way to freight the engine and trans and get the quote - will try to get onto it tomorrow.

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
XF_S_EFi: sorry it's taken me so long, i got a quote from Toll on sending you the engine trans and tailshaft on a pallet. $170 - let me know if this is ok or if you'd like me to check it out with another company. my company's rates with toll are usually a lot cheaper than others.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Would you happen to have all the accessories and parts needed for power steering? Steering box, pump, pulley, belts etc etc ? If so howmuch would you be after.

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i do have all that stuff, two of it actually! where are you located? probly looking for about $100 for the lot....it's got new hoses too.

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it does bolt on, don't have any pics sorry. its just a power steering pump with some hoses that run to a steering box..

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
hey mate bad luck about the car 12.8" MOMO Race Steering Wheel (black leather) $250 as new condition
does that include the boss kit
and have u still got the superlows

1 - 20 of 25 Posts