Ford Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Escape 2005 4 cyl, automatic turn on, but not start unless mechanic put ground directly to fuel pump. Code p0191 Fuel pressure sensor replace, new fuel pump driver module, filter. What can cause to lose ground to fuel pump.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found if the car won't start hot, the radiator needs flushing. My 06 xlt did this and auto repair people never said any thing. I emptied our the reserve by using a pump and got a lot of sludge out of it and that did it but it really needs to be flushed professionally.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found if the car won't start hot, the radiator needs flushing. My 06 xlt did this and auto repair people never said any thing. I emptied our the reserve by using a pump and got a lot of sludge out of it and that did it but it really needs to be flushed professionally.
Won't start cold.
Won't start cold, PCM not giving ground to Fuel Pump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts