Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the days when you had to be online all day to keep up with everyone's posts? Now everyone's turning soft and dropping in occasionally rather than full tilt!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Some of us actually have to do some work in between posts!;)

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
laminge said:
Thats cause every has a car they drive around in!:D :D :D :D :D :D
Get it back today. Took Rob and the guys a MONTH to fix it :( :eek:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

Get it back today. Took Rob and the guys a MONTH to fix it :( :eek:

2001 AU2 XR8 220 5M Venom, sunroof, bodykit, momo gear, prem brakes, prem sound, leather.
Herrod-SCAT 347 stroker, Herrod GT40P blueprint/ported heads, Crow Roller Cam.
Read that last little bit mate and stop whinging!! :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Ahh i think it's because of the news earlier in the month that Ford Forums had signs of closing. But i think it will pickup over the next few weeks.

Hmmm i'll have to post heaps again......... :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
I agree with Pete, this place is slow as! I come back to look for new posts regularly during work, and there's always very little or no new posts.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
el2xr8 said:
Read that last little bit mate and stop whinging!! :D
Well, it gets worse.

In all the years I have been using Finemores (now Toll) to ship cars I have had NOTHING go wrong - no damage, nothing. This time though....... :( :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

Well, it gets worse.

In all the years I have been using Finemores (now Toll) to ship cars I have had NOTHING go wrong - no damage, nothing. This time though....... :( :eek: :eek:

Details please!

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

Well, it gets worse.

Looks like you're not having too much luck lately :eek:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HSE2 said:

Details please!
They ripped the front spoiler off - snapped it - kaput - cactus - stuffed - finished - dead. BUGGER!

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

They ripped the front spoiler off - snapped it - kaput - cactus - stuffed - finished - dead. BUGGER!

WTF :-(

Give us pics.

How long before new one!

Front spoiler, is that the whole front xr body kit or the little skirts????

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

Dam New front nose cone coming up
Any damage to the guards?

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just the lower part slightly damaged, and the extra little bit ripped off. Should be any easy fix without going to too much trouble but it looks like crap right now. I'm hoping Tickford can source a prepainted extension to rivet on which will pretty much solve the entire problem (hint );)

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
laminge said:
Sorry to hear that mate.

Hows she running anyhows!?!:( :( :( :cool:
I like Rob and the boys. They say they will put in a cam and it will have a slightly cammy idle but still be smooth and flexible.

Well........

The whole car shakes and she idles like a V8 supercar (should hear it when it's cold :nuts: ). Can't wait to get a few kays on and rev the bejesus out of it!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Remember the days when you had to be online all day to keep up with everyone's posts? Now everyone's turning soft and dropping in occasionally rather than full tilt!
Aww c'mon!! I can only do so much from a train!! Just wait till I get home.. ;) My 'puter will be glowing from the overuse!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
How about we set a date and evey one can log on and we will try to beat the most users online 47 i thick, just an idea.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
WINGED said:
How about we set a date and evey one can log on and we will try to beat the most users online 47 i thick, just an idea.
That was set druing one of the most busy periods ever in this aussie section, i had the coputer connected to the net 24/7 cos i was at uni, and believe me more often than not if i wasn't in class i was keeping up with the posts in here :nuts:

We also have a disused IRC channel that we can set up a group chat on if we ever have the desire to :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts