Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mentioning all the stuff where I've been the one in 10000 but yesterday tops the list. I finally bought a replacement dog (after one prospective hound took a chunk out of my arm and left me with a nice bruise and at least four beauty puncture marks).

Anyhow, fork over the moolah, get the microchip done, load him into the car. Head off to the pet store to buy a collar. I open the car door and this dog does a full blooded runner. It's been around 24 hours and no dog.

So, that's around $50+ per minute I actually had this dog.

Reason for the post?

Sign me up for a REAL Asylum! :wnc: :AAHHH: :wnc:

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
LOL! Seems like you're having all the luck. What sort of dog was it? Hopefully it will turn up.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
AP thats just bad luck, how BIG was that mirror you broke ???

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
German Shepherd.

Must be the two cats I killed in the last fortnight - one was black.

·
Black 200kw wheel barrow
3,554 Posts
thats bad luck mate

your letting a BIG dog travel INSIDE your ute??

where abouts did he do a runner?
ill keep a look out

·
RIP Sox.....
2,580 Posts
At least you had the microchip done before it took off, if it gets picked up, you have some chance of getting it back.

FalKeen -
What's wrong with dogs inside the ute? I even let my wife inside my ute.......

Rick.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Can they track him down with the chip?

On a side note, my dog actually managed to bite a cat nearly in two last night. The worst mistake this cat ever made was walkin into a pergola where a 6 month old pitbull cross staffy live. He hit this cat like a ton of bricks and rammed it into the house wall and i swear the place shook! Came outside and there is a cat, missing half its middle. I didnt yell at him cuz i hate cats but damn i didnt enjoy cleaning it up!

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Good luck with the dog, I'm sure it'll turn up sooner or later, being chipped and all.

FalKeen said:
your letting a BIG dog travel INSIDE your ute??
Well I'd have a guess and say it's a pup, when we picked up our shepherd she rode in the NC Fairlane Ghia......

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
On a side note, my dog actually managed to bite a cat nearly in two last night. The worst mistake this cat ever made was walkin into a pergola where a 6 month old pitbull cross staffy live. He hit this cat like a ton of bricks and rammed it into the house wall and i swear the place shook! Came outside and there is a cat, missing half its middle. I didnt yell at him cuz i hate cats but damn i didnt enjoy cleaning it up!
hahah lol? did u kno whos cat it was??? what a pisser!!

·
BluePrint Bandit
149 Posts
AP, sorry to hear that mate... at this rate things HAVE to start getting better. I really hope you get the dog back because i know how it feels to lose one and even though the new one doesnt replace the old, they do go some way towards making you feel better and ultimately becoming one of the family :)

BlueAU, only a few weeks ago, my sister and BF's dog caught a cat in their yard and by the time they got outside it had removed its head completely. My sister was nearly sick cleaning it up but the dog had its chest out for days... quite pleased with himself :angel:

cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Supa R00 said:
hahah lol? did u kno whos cat it was??? what a pisser!!
Yeah next door have like 15 cats, half of which are feral and roam around pissin on the neighbourhoods car so no great loss there! He was damn proud of himself.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
lucky you got the chip done, if the dog catcher gets it, theyll give you a call..

BlueAU said:
Can they track him down with the chip?

lol, good combo for a dog! first time i saw my staff with its hair on the back of its neck stand up, it saw a cat in the back yard, took off at full pelt, just missed it, and nearly brought the fence down....that happened 2 months ago, he still looking for the bastard..lol
hes a good dog, he got heaps of lipp shmacko's after that!!!! :wnc:

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
OK guys - enough of the cat stuff - much as it may surprise you there are some poor unfortunate souls who happen to like them on this forum and a little respect wouldn't hurt.

Cheers
Russ

·
walking power
3,035 Posts
I was gonna say go buy a robot dog AP. but then you would just have problems with it not being able to stop properly, the colours of its legs and body wouldnt match, its tail would be out of allignment and you'd be taking it back for repairs everyweek.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I used to be a dog catcher Pete, 1st lesson, all dogs go home!!, not that hes seen your place yet!! Good luck.

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
Blah, he'll turn up one way or another, especially if he's chipped.

Im in the same dogless position your in AP, my heeler died while I was OS.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts