Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I eat glue
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on a 1994 T-bird for a buddy. I have replaced every little thing I can think of (tomany to list). The only worry I have is I pulled them off a junker 1995 T-bird (he got into a accident with the 1995). So far. It still bogs out when I hit the gas all the way. I have replaced all computers (they had the same part#), injectors (I cleaned them first), mafs, air cleaner, all sensors (same part #) (not the O2s on the exhaust cause my hoist is froze in the ground), and new gas (the car was sitting in a back yard for 3 years). My buddy thins its the cats in the exhauste, I have never had those things go bad so I think its not them (I own a 1974 ranchero with 1974 cats). All I can point down to is this one evil little freaking fuse from heck! I don't really know what it does cause he lost the owners manual (to both cars). But here is the part # 0332207108, 12V 10/20A Bosch. Other #s 3H04A 368 P1. It shows a circut diagram I kind of remeber, it was important to the operation of the car. The 1995 has 2 differnt fuses cause of the options it had. I'm going to try to get another one. Does any one know where to get one cheap? Online or in a store (napa, autozon, murray's)? Thank you.

·
I eat glue
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have just learned its a "relay". So let me redo this. Its a "Evil Relay". I'm trying to find out for what. It could be for the engine computer electric control or the rear window heater. I dont know.

·
I eat glue
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, its a breaker, not a fuse or relay :dead: But I find out it "could" be a switch on the driver side of the transmission, but my hoist is frozen in the ground :boom: I'm bugging a buddy to let me use his indoor hoist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts