Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get a whole exhaust system done in the granville ,parramatta area.Where the price is pretty good but the service is good as well ?? its for a el xr6

P

·
0 Posts
Try Carline Granville,/ Charlstone Exhaust Sunnyholt rd Blacktown./Fairfield exhaust Seton& Heathcote rd,They make any thing & sell to others.hth.

M

·
0 Posts
G'day vthai99. I got mine done at Carline Granville. They did a great job, and the price was also very good. I picked up a nice gain in power, and of course, in note! I can fully recommend them.

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks guys but i dont know really what too get could some give me some advise please i want a good power gain but with a nice tone to it thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check out EXHAUST from mangrovejack on 15/5/2001 there are some interesting comments there that may help you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
more of a question really i put pacemaker extractors and a 2\1'2 inch system on my au xr6 and the torque has really dropped also fuel economy is terrible the ford guy says it's from shifting the converter back 2 inches any answers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts