Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: EFII Futura manual, Modded.

1996 EFII futura.
4 litre 6cyl.
manual.
floor mats.
15" Olympic Classic alloys.
123,000kms with books.
It was bought off an old guy who had had it since new. He drove it to far north queensland which would account for almost all of the 90,000kms it had on it.

Modifications:
AU head, ported and polished to 365horsepower, new valves and guides, VERY big valve springs.
Wade Hi-lift 1004<112 billet cam (535 thou of lift).
JMM "old-style" 6>3>1 DEV6 extractors and 2.5" exhaust.
JMM spark plugs.
8.8mm Top gun leads.
Pod filter installed in standard EF airbox.
battery moved to boot.
Herrod heavy duty brass button clutch.
Bendex PerforMax pads, only about 15,000kms old.
Super low king springs and koni red shocks all round, pedders camber kit and urothane bush kit. Handles BETTER than my mates Pug 306 S16!!!
leather XR6 steering wheel, interior is also in perfect condition.
New 225 Brigstone G-grids
There are a few problems though:
the car has some body damage, only minor - the bonnet has a large dent in it from a tree limb falling on it, the bumper has a towbar dint in it from a carpark and the rear passager's quarter has a very small dint in it. The rest of the body is pretty much all good, could do with a good old cut and polish though.

make an offer.

Dave.

·
Now boostless :-(
695 Posts
well looks like i'll be selling mine for $9,000, i have a guy that said he'd take it. There's a thread on it listing mods etc.
You should be able to get $11,000 - $12,000 for yours i would say, it's just a matter of finding a buyer.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmm, really?? I was thinking more like $10,000.....maybe I should get him cleaned up and sell it....

I saw yours on here, that's what prompted me to see what would be worth...

Dave.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can anyone else give me an estimate on what they would pay for it??

also if someone offers me the right price I will start getting it ready for sale...

Dave.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I just bought a car but I would pay 10-11.5k if you fixed the gearbox and got it running nicely, then it would be a good deal considering how rare manuals are the fact its got full books to back up those low kay's. Basically in 99% of cases you pay for what you get and if this car runs as well as it sounds then you chould easily get over 10k.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx guys, so you all think between 10 and 12??

Dave.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry dude, I haven't been checking thread....

well yes, but I'm still working about the finance for the new one....I'm not going to sell unless I've got the money for sure...

I will definitely keep you in mind though, PM me your details and when you're interested in buying and I'll keep you posted..

Dave.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in melbourne, north balwyn...

no pictures as yet...but I'm working on it...probabily tomorrow...

Dave.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
donno, to be honest....I've never had it dynoed in the current setup....

anyone interested??

the dealer will give me 7000 for it in ít's current state....I was thinking around the 9000 mark would be good...

the car does not come with a RWC, if would probabily pass, I just can't fudged getting it done, the reg and number plates can be suspended until the car has an RWC.

Dave.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.