Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

I have a '92 Ford Ranger, and hope to find help here. I have a problem with the exterior mirrors - they are too small! I need a bigger and wider back view to feel completely safe and secure while driving.
For about half year now I am in search for bigger mirrors. Does anybody has a suggestion if I could replace the standard mirrors for bigger ones? If yes, from where can I get them?

Thanks!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Re: mirror problem / solution

Hey Teddy whats up? i have a 96 RANGER , When my stock mirrors got old, brittle & flat out tired i searched everywhere for different mirrors. None of the aftermarket mirrors looked worth a *$%@, and were to expensive. I don't know how handy you are with mechanical and autobody stuff, but I wound up saying screw it and fabricated my own mirrors on my truck using 95 honda accord mirrors I picked up off of a wreck at my shop. They match my truck very well, but my RANGER is slamed and shaved. Bigger mirrors shouldnt be a problem to do as long as you can get the structural integrity of the base to support the weight of the mirror. I'd be happy to help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts