Ford Forums banner

extra lip on XR front bar

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  exodius 
#1 ·
Hi all, i'd just like to know if the extra lip (don't know what it's called) on the bottom of the XR front bar can be bought as a spare part to fit on a standard XR front or if it comes as one piece with the whole front.

#4 ·
I assume you are talking about the Tickford optioned front spoiler. I priced one through Ford and yep they were pricey - try around the 500 mark unpainted\unmounted. I managed to find one at a wreckers and got it for 120 and spent another 80 getting it fixed up by a plastic welder (still haven't fitted it yet)
It is possible to get a fibreglass copy and will probably set you back a few hundred painted.

Hope it helps

#5 ·
I meant on the EF XR6. The EF XR6 bottom of the spoiler is different to the EL XR6 which has like an extra piece of plastic that brings it lower. Can that be bought seperate from the whole front bar. Thanks guys.

G
#9 ·
if your after an xr kit, best place(s) that i have found to ring is Ford themselves in mascot otherwise ring canberra car styling (http://canberracarstyling.com.au), the full ef/el xr kit (including wing) is $975 unfitted, and not sprayed. otherwise as mentioned ssv (but they have poor service and stupid workers, lol!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.