Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
I was quoted $500 for Genie extractors for my EF XR6 engine... is this price good? I already have a 2 1/2" exhaust... and is there any other modifications I can do to the exhaust system to increase power??
Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi
I've been quoted $350 to $400for the same set with the extendard secondaries from Windsor Exhaust. Also you can buy from American Autos the same for about $350but you fit them.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot Darren for the detail email... I really appreciate it!! I will give thenm a try Monday.
Thanks again!

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
If you want the best go the HM Headers with the Cat attached...TRUST ME!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Blown AU... could you tell me where I could get them in Sydney? I'll check it out Monday!
Thanks!!

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
l could if l knew but l cant cause l live in Melb..sorry mate but any exhaust place could them for ya ....l went to Midas

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hurricane headers are at Liverpool Exhaust $450 + cat fitted the guy a sales man in every way over the phone . Sureflow sell several brands also appear the best price of around $350 fitted but make shore that the extenard secondarys as that gives the best flow.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
bloody hell people!

you are making me think things i should not be thinking! i'm meant to get a new stereo and swaybars from my tax return, not headers/exhaust. i must block out your ideas because you're making me think bad things! hahaha

i need a propper exhaust...

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
THANKS DARREN...!!!

I'll give you a call next week all the same, if that ok with you!!!???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts