Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have a (1) blue and (1) silver new Unorthodox Racing 2.0L Underdrive Crank Pulleys for sale. These pulley are for the 93-95 2.0L Probe/MX6/626. Price is $152.98.

I talk all major credit cards, money orders and cashiers checks.

Please email me the following if interested:

full name
bill address
shipp address
home phone
daytime phone
payment method

I will contact you for cc info.

Enjoy,

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I think that is going to be my next project . . . producing a crank position ring for the UR Pullies. . .

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
96-97 Models have a crank position sensor ring on pulley which the UR pulley does not have.

Installation is fairly basic. I would allow half a day for the installation. . . Its quite a bit of work, but nothing real hard.

Gains have not been quantified in the form of dyno testing. I would anticipate gains from 1HP to maybe 8HP if we are lucky, but these are just numbers based on the results of similarly sized motors.

·
Probe SE driver
99 Posts
The ring on the stock pully couldnt' be taken off and put on the new one? or is the ring molded into the pulley itself?

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
That has been done. . . by one person that I know of. The OE ring is press fit to OE pulley. Difficult to remove without tearing it up. You will need to have a machine shop prep the UR pulley to bolt the OE ring onto the UR ring. . . .

It can be done. I would recommend taking a UR pulley and an OE pulley and taking them to a machine shop and telling them what you want done. Orientation of the "missing tooth" is critical. It must be the same as the OE Pulley.

Bryan

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
this would be great.. i might try when i build my engine to get this done also.. :s6:

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
BryanPendleton said:
That has been done. . . by one person that I know of. The OE ring is press fit to OE pulley. Difficult to remove without tearing it up. You will need to have a machine shop prep the UR pulley to bolt the OE ring onto the UR ring. . . .

It can be done. I would recommend taking a UR pulley and an OE pulley and taking them to a machine shop and telling them what you want done. Orientation of the "missing tooth" is critical. It must be the same as the OE Pulley.

Bryan
I just dremeled the CPS ring off my junkyard crank pulley and lined it up precisely on the UOR UDP. Then I attached it using aircraft adhesive (the same stuff they use to hold planes together- hey if it's good for Mach 3 and 10 g's, it's good enough for 200 kph and 1g, right?). Been working great for a couple of months now. Feels a bit peppier in the low end- well worth it!
HTH,
Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts