Ford Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S ( Melb ) - XF Falcon sedan motor done 31,000km's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi

Car 1

XF Falcon sedan maroon in color just about RWC , no rego , power/steering , T/Bar auto, air-conditioning
the motor has only traveled 31,000km's since replace by a HM fully reconditioned motor
this car is very clean for its age it's worth a look price $1000-00

Built date ; 9/87 ( unleaded fuel )
Vin number JG23HJG2262C
model number : 18633
trim number : S2
paint number : 03

also

Car 2

XF Falcon sedan S-Pack , 4.1lt/auto power/steer air-conditioning , not sure what it needs for a WRC, no rego but also not bad for its age price $800 o.n.o IDEAL FIRST CAR

Built date : 10/87 ( unleaded fuel )
Vin number : JG23HUT0048C
speedo reading : 196,000km
model number : 18633
trim number : S2
paint number : 03

both cars are stock standard haven't be played around with the first car a elderly gentleman owned it and the government has cancelled his license.

if someone buys both cars at the same time i will do a better price to that person

guys i'm in St Albans so if ur really serious arrange a time to view the cars i haven't got time to waste on posting pics and playing ping pong on the net.

Out of the city over the westgate bridge take the ring road exit and then the Furlong road exit it takes approx 15 to 20 minutes depending on the traffic , that will give u a indication where u have to travel to see the cars.

call me on 0438 255 176

cheers
Weapon of CHOICE - EA falcon sedan Twin Turbo 4lt I6 AU motor C10 auto 9 inche differential - under constraction - dyno figures to be releast soon - ******************************* 3D WOLF V4 for SALE ****************
http://www.fordaustraliaforums.com/f...ad.php?t=14199

1 - 1 of 1 Posts