Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this has already been posted but it seems Ford NZ will import the F-Series.From Auto Trader NZ:Ford will market five derivatives of the F-250 and F-350 in a variety of cab and body styles,in both two and four wheel drive with manual or auto transmission.The trucks,available with 5.4 litre petrol V8 or 7.3 litre turbo diesel V8,have been engineered and manufactured in right hand drive making the conversion process that applied to previous imports unnecessary.
These will look good on the road.Best I not prang into one tho.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I was told the first ones will be in dealers late june early july, maybe. The local Ford dealer knew that they are coming he just didn't know exactly when. I'll have a F250 XLT supercab 4x4 7.3 turbo 6 speed in black.

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a good idea FTE.They sure look awesome esp in Black.Hmmmm wonder if my Bank is in a generous mood.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
FTEfan said:
I'll have a F250 XLT supercab 4x4 7.3 turbo 6 speed in black.
Yeah ill have one of them too :D:D Id love to see the look on a riceboys face as id smoke him in my Diesel Pickup truck :D

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
When Lowndes joined Ford at the start of the year, Ford asked him what car he wanted from their range and he asked for a F250 XLT Supercab.
At that time Ford did'nt have them in Australia yet so they gave Lowndes a silver XR8 until the F250 was available.
Does anybody know if Ford are going to import the new Bronco as well? That would look sick :cool:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Bronco? Are you talking about the 2 door Explorer?

Speaking of Broncos there was one in the paper today with an LPG 460 for $23k :D:D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Word has it the Bronco could be making a return in the US. Although it seems to be wishful thinking from the magazines if you ask me.

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
J-type said:
From what I gather the F-Series pickup range doesn't hit NZ until around november this year.
November eh.I mite head to my Ford dealer and have a purv at one of these beasts if they put one in the show room.I saw one at the Mystery Creek fieldays last year.Awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts