Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the crash on the Formula 1 telecast last night?
It was bloody huge.
Michael Schumacher got off the line ok and then he suddenly stopped just before the first corner and Luciano Burti in the Prost wacked him from behind doing 180km/h or so and went up into the air and flipped his car. Luckily no-one was hurt.
The race had to be restarted and Michael Schumacher and Luciano Burti jumping into their spare cars.
Michael Schumacher later retired with fuel pressure problems :( .
Hakkinen retired with a broken radiator and Coulthard retired with a blown engine :D
Ralf Schumacher ended up winning his first home race with Barrichello second. Villenueve took third place with a great result for Benetton finishing in 4th and 5th.
With Ralf's win it puts him third in the Championship and only 6 points behind Coulthard with 5 races to go.
If Michael schumacher wins the next race in Hungary he will win his 4th Championship.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
It would have been nice to see Montoya win I think

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
mustang said:
I think Eddie Irvine should be about ready for a win. The Jag is looking promising.
If Jag win a GP this year I'll fair dinkum shout everyone on the Oct trip!! I'd be that happy!! :D

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
Ford Man said:

If Jag win a GP this year I'll fair dinkum shout everyone on the Oct trip!! I'd be that happy!! :D
Duly noted!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts