Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 F250 6.2 with 16k miles bought new in Feb 2020 that has now been in the shop for 4 straight months trying to fix this noise. It sounds like a Jake brake when in 4wd and decelerating. Dealer has been great, they say its loud and not normal. To date the front ring and pinion, driveshaft, transfer case, wheel bearings and now the entire front axle have been replaced. Filed a lemon law claim but Ford Corp has been awful to deal with. They denied my claim twice citing that it is over 12K miles which is the lemon law statute in SC. Ford has been stonewalling for months now, I cannot get to anyone who seems to care or is willing to help. Dealer even filed a buy back claim and Ford denied it. Ford's stance is they will keep replacing parts until its fixed. What BS. I have been a long time Ford customer but this one is the last. I cannot afford an attorney so I am stuck waiting for a resolution. Deplorable customer service from Ford Corp. My goal now is to simply spread the word about how Ford Corp treats long time customers. I could write a book about this saga and Ford Corp and how horribly they have handled this situation, but I suppose this is not the place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here are emails of some executives. You can find it on google, this isn’t insider info in my part.

[email protected] (Phil Perry, Customer Relationship Manger)

[email protected] (William Ford, Chairman)

[email protected] (this is a guess at the new CEO’s email)

I had a problem with a dealer and needed help from an engineer...related to squealing hubs on my 2016 F-359. Soon after someone called me from corporate and were helpful.

No guarantees they will engage or help but a well written and respectful complaint will be more likely to be taken serious. I like Ford products but if they hid behind the corporate veil less customers like us would help them make their vehicles better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are emails of some executives. You can find it on google, this isn’t insider info in my part.

[email protected] (Phil Perry, Customer Relationship Manger)

[email protected] (William Ford, Chairman)

[email protected] (this is a guess at the new CEO’s email)

I had a problem with a dealer and needed help from an engineer...related to squealing hubs on my 2016 F-359. Soon after someone called me from corporate and were helpful.

No guarantees they will engage or help but a well written and respectful complaint will be more likely to be taken serious. I like Ford products but if they hid behind the corporate veil less customers like us would help them make their vehicles better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so very much! I have struggled to get past the gatekeepers at Ford. I am open to any negotiations and open dialog, I just want it resolved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Ford Engineers have not, as of yet, offered anything to try next, so the problem remains. The service manager commented that Ford has spent between $12,000 and $15,000 in parts and labor trying to fix this truck. He said that in his opinion, Ford would be better off to replace it, but Ford has remained silent about that option. I also emailed the contacts as suggested, no response at all, not even an acknowledgement that they received my email.
The BBB has all of the documents and arbitration with Ford is moving forward.
I met with the service manager today, we went over possible vehicles that I might be interested in possibly trading for just to get this ordeal over with. Found an almost identicality equipped 2020 F250 at one of their other locations. He is going to get with the GM and said he'd give me a really fair deal because of how this has all gone and it also takes pressure off them to get my truck fixed.
Thanks for all of the great suggestions, hopefully a resolution of some sort will soon happen!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts