Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1993 Ford f250 utility bo
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1993 f250 2wd with a utility box. It came with 235/85/16 tires on it that need replaced. It's hard to find used ones in that size and the new ones are expensive. I was wondering what size of 16 in tire I can fit on there safely that might be more available. It has 8 bolt rims. Thanks! :driver:

·
Super Moderator
8,360 Posts
Tire Rack has them for less than 120 bucks a tire. Given the duty of your truck, I really would want to be messing with sizes and ratings.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thank you for the referral, jwko and welcome to the site, joeshaw1991!

We sometimes offer used 235/85R-16 through Discount Tire Directs eBay store. There is nothing available in your size currently, but this is something you may consider in the future. An optional tire size that works with the factory wheels (assuming this is what you have) is 255/85R-16, although selection is minimal.

On a side note... you can save $50.00 back by mail on all tire sets and receive up to 12 months deferred intereted if you purchase using Discount Tire credit through, CarCareONE; see the links below for details. I'll also point out that this promotion is valid in-store at all Discount Tire and America's Tire locations. let us know if we can help or if you have any questions.

Buy Now & SAVE | Discount Tire Direct

EASY CREDIT - CarCareONE Card | Discount Tire Direct

1 - 4 of 4 Posts