Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am so tired of my 2017 F350 Platinum nothing but problems. It has the 6.7L, I took it in for oil leaks at 40,000 and now, the day after I get it back from the shop the break booster has apparently sprang a leak. Ford will not cover any of the repairs for the booster and the 1-800 number the dealer gave me to contact Ford for assistance denied giving assistance as well. The truck has had abad rear end vibration wen you just reach 79 MPH and up. I paid 96K for the truck and I totally expect so much more than what FORD is providing for the money I spent with them. The truck is clean no damages.

·
Super Moderator
8,378 Posts
Well, first, I'm sorry that you have to go through this. My best advice is what I tell everyone else, climb the food chain. Everyone you talk to has to answer to someone. I find that once you get so high, you end up at the desk of someone who thought his days of customer relations are over and he will basically tell someone to fix your problem, because a) he doesn't have time to deal with your problem and b) you now know how to get a hold of him or c) you may go to his boss next. Trust me, I am a factory service technician in a different environment. I've seen it work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts