Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The folks at FPV are looking at taking the DRIF6 to the Auto Salon as part of the Castrol arena, Castrol being a major contributor to DRIF6, and would like to have a few road registered F6's.

They are very keen to have a small number of cars their as support to the DRIF6, at this point we are looking at approximately 6 others to be in the stand. So first in will defintiely be best dressed. At this point I have 3 cars, myself included, and am looking for 3 more but will take up to a total of 8 incase someone pulls out late, so this means that I am looking for at this time another 5 cars. Remember though that the first 3 will be in, depending on colors, then the next 2 will be in reserve at this time.

Most important is that in order to secure positions and also get a free buddy pass for the whole weekend of the event all entries must be in before the end of March so this leaves only a few more days, I apologise for the late notice but have been waiting to hear from FPV on the issue. What I will do though is contact the organizers to try to get some kind of extension but this does not mean we should leave it too long.

I think this would be a great event to showcase the F6 in front of the import players, but also a great way to break into what has been traditionally an import event in a big way.

So please if you are interested leave your vehicle details below and I will let you know as soon as I find out about the extension, again I apologise for the late notice.

note- this is for the Melbourne event, dates are 29th and 30th of April but car needs to be their from Friday night until the event finish Sunday night

·
"MYF60"
65 Posts
hey buddy
i live in queensland and have a tornado ute and would love to be part of the drif6/castroll stand when autosalon comes to brissy!
i bought the f6 to build up as a import eater so any chance of showing it off to the import players id jump at

1 - 3 of 3 Posts