Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was sent to me by Andrew Maclean from FPV to post on the forums. Andrew states that this is the clutch rectification program that was just completed on the F6 Typhoon. This will be cross posted to a few other locations on the site and this will serve as the thread to discuss this information.

>> Link to PDF File For Download <<

·
Registered
911 Posts
I have to congratulate Ford/FVP on how they have handled the problem (after the inital denials that is) and maybe Pres. Gorman should be thanked especially for this.
I found the line on page 18 the most interesting, about lifting the point of the engine's performance restrictions level ....so is it now able to accelerate better then the original version and live up to the anticipated performance that it's engine numbers suggest?....roadtest time.

·
Approach with caution.
1,043 Posts
Great feedback and honest explination from FPV, Well done! Im sure the car will set new levels of performance for Ford too, looks like there is a new king in town?

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
Great stuff. The F6 now has serious muscle potential. I can't believe version 1 however had the power restricted to protect the catalytic converters. I would have thought a better Cat would have been a better alternative, but I guess that’s easier said than done.

Well done FPV!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
CDAA
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing