Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
No Boundaries...
39 Posts
270kw ain't too bad, but 550Nm!! :AAHHH: WOW

I like those wheels, and I'm glad they went for a (slightly) different rear spoiler then the GT/GT-P.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I can't access the site....

270kw may sound like it is disappointing, but it wont be, particularly if the torque figure is what Clay said!

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
works for me this morning.

Does look strange, i can't put my finger on it though, could just be the colour??

or the missing bulge....

·
XR Driver
184 Posts
I like it

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
Damn geocities data limits!

When it does come back (again) could someone else host the pics?

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
site is up for me. Fantastic power imo for a turbo 6 from factory. I'd interested to know what the v8's are gonna come out with to combat this new terror.

Long live the V8, but go the turbo 6!

Is there any more info or do we have to wait for the motor show?

·
Banned
363 Posts
That looks pretty good. Those wheels are awesome, they would be much lighter too. One thing I hate, and that is becuase i wanted it on the GT's is the F6 in red in the front grill. All the original GT's had a GT badge on the front grill on the pasengers side with no Ford badge, the F6 has it's badge, why couldn't they do that with the GT's.

I guess from this we can see that the BA-II wont have many changes to appearance. Got any weight figures on this yet?

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Hmmmm.....in that colour....the rear shot looks simply like a tarted up XT. Will have to wait to see it in the flesh to give a definite judgement.

Love those rims though. :hy:

·
Registered
364 Posts
The rear spoiler just looks like a higher version than the one you can get on the XT. IMO the whole package doesnt look aggressive enough, like fordhawk said "a tarted up xt".

BUT the engine! 270kw/550Nm with a warranty is sweet. Wonder if that 550Nm is flat and fat from 2000rpm to redline?

What gearboxes will be offered on the F6??

Pete

·
Abuser of Charvels
909 Posts
Hmm, I don't like the rims myself...reminds me of a Magna. The XR 18's are still king to me. And yeah, for some reason it does look a bit XTish from the back, I think it's the F6 logo looks a bit like an XT one in that pic. The front is cool though, good job with the front spoiler/intercooler.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I think the main problem with the rear pic, is that it looks like the car is painted in Ice Mint Silver...because of the green tinge of the whole picture...hopefully it doesn't actually look that bad, but I don't know.....

·
2nd car....XR6turbo
694 Posts
Looks good, but i think it maybe needed a slightly different bodykit to the GT, so that we could differentiate it a little better. But other than that, top job FPV, keep them rolling.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts