Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon ford, we all know what an awesome mile eater the new t3 is. So how about we let the public know too? A factory backed t3 would kick a$$ at the targa I reckon. Stick Ambrose or Bowe behind the wheel so the locals go ape$hit. Remeber how much publicity holden got with the ss ute last year. Well, we wouldn't get that much without Brocks enigma, but it would place better than some ute and would get people talking. What do you guys think?

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
I think that is a brilliant idea! Get one of the Tassie Tigers behind the wheel (Bowe of Ambrose) and bask in the publicity (hopefully).

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Now where have I heard this before. Bob where are those minutes of our last meeting. Oh hang on that my job now!

·
gone
10,402 Posts
HO HO HO! said:
C'mon ford, we all know what an awesome mile eater the new t3 is. So how about we let the public know too? A factory backed t3 would kick a$$ at the targa I reckon. Stick Ambrose or Bowe behind the wheel so the locals go ape$hit. Remeber how much publicity holden got with the ss ute last year. Well, we wouldn't get that much without Brocks enigma, but it would place better than some ute and would get people talking. What do you guys think?
Hey

I could come down and race mine. just need a co driver and navigator???

Ian, up for some fun!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
screw putting bowe in it .. put me in it !!!!!!!!!!!!! I will sideline the XA for a year to do ford a favour:s6: :s6: :s6: :s6:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I have the latest entry list now and interestingly t he monaro does show up yet. Seems Steven Johnson is looking at racing a Countach.

Lots of STi listed

·
gone
10,402 Posts
HSE2 said:
I have the latest entry list now and interestingly t he monaro does show up yet. Seems Steven Johnson is looking at racing a Countach.

Lots of STi listed
Where can i grap a copy of that from Ian

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
HSE2 said:

Lots of STi listed
That steven Johnson is no relation to the son of Dick Johnson I believe .. he races a pink countach replica ... sponsored by ... drum roll .. DONUT KING !!!!!! not ours... or else I would have hit him for sponsorship by now:s5 :s5 :s5 :s5

·
TOC TAS Secretary
233 Posts
YES YES YES

a T3 in targa is the sortta publicity we need, i mean imagine the top speed it would get. not to mention all the ford finaticts down here drooling over it, well mainly me and the rest of the club :wnc:

but ford need to start looking at things like this

c'mon ford dooooooo it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Ford had a XR6 last year ..didnt do too well but was there... top speed would be immaterial .. I think there are about 2 spots where they can even try

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
XA coupe said:

That steven Johnson is no relation to the son of Dick Johnson I believe .. he races a pink countach replica ... sponsored by ... drum roll .. DONUT KING !!!!!! not ours... or else I would have hit him for sponsorship by now:s5 :s5 :s5 :s5
Almost correct, except I am sponsoring them.. I woulda offered it to you but I don't fancy the sight of a bright pink XA coupe :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1:

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
DONUT KING said:

Almost correct, except I am sponsoring them.. I woulda offered it to you but I don't fancy the sight of a bright pink XA coupe :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1:
Just don't end up in court again, like you did with Wayne.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
XA coupe said:

The car you are thinking of actually lives down here and it is not a Countach. It is a mock with a 351 in it form memory. This car is listed as a genuine article.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts