Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
workaholic
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it has finally happened i have traded in my 93 4lt NC fairlane ghia for a blue series 1 Au falcon (stock as a rock). it was sad to c the lane go after its done such a great service for me and was a plessure to own i traded it in at 298 000kms on the clock!!! but after driven the au around for about a week now i couldnt be happier it is so responsive and the touque is unreal. Yes i do mis the luxuries as the au is just a forte but really im not missing them that much as the au is a great smooth drive and i cant wipe the smile off my face whenever im bhind the wheel.
and for those who will ask yes there is big plans for this car i have put aside a considerable amount of money after the purchase to modify this car. look out for it in the showroom once iv started modifying it(hint: Kit mags and exhaust just to start off with) . No pic of it at the moment cuz u guys know what a stocko au looks like.
fairwell e series ppl but i will no doubt c u qld ppl out and about cruzin on friday nites ect.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
another e-series gone :p
good luck with the AU, very understated car :)

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
There is going to be none of us left!! And yes, they are a very understated car indeed.

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
lucas93 said:
well it has finally happened i have traded in my 93 4lt NC fairlane ghia for a blue series 1 Au falcon (stock as a rock). it was sad to c the lane go after its done such a great service for me and was a plessure to own i traded it in at 298 000kms on the clock!!! but after driven the au around for about a week now i couldnt be happier it is so responsive and the touque is unreal. Yes i do mis the luxuries as the au is just a forte but really im not missing them that much as the au is a great smooth drive and i cant wipe the smile off my face whenever im bhind the wheel.
and for those who will ask yes there is big plans for this car i have put aside a considerable amount of money after the purchase to modify this car. look out for it in the showroom once iv started modifying it(hint: Kit mags and exhaust just to start off with) . No pic of it at the moment cuz u guys know what a stocko au looks like.
fairwell e series ppl but i will no doubt c u qld ppl out and about cruzin on friday nites ect.
I know you - your Callun's mate. :AAHHH:

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
I think you guys mean underrated not understated. :p

Well done mate, the AU Forte is probably one of the best cars around if you're planning a forced induction mod. :p But stick around by all means. :thup:

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
Sorry to see the fairlane go luke, it certainly was a nice car!

Good luck with the new one tho :)

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
thanks for the correction jack ;)

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Why is everyone elaving the e-series cars.. its a travesty.. i am ropeable about it... oh hang on i left as well.. hehe ooops

Hope you enjoy the AU mate ;)

Cheers

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts