Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my cabriolet in the latest 'just cars' magazine big colour picture all details. Also I have an opportunity to by a 6 cyl allan moffat ed (supercharged). They only had 177kw and couldn't break 16 seconds for the quarter (auto) but it is still rare. Even the eights aren't worth much (like brock ea's) so it is cheap but I don't know if it is genuine. It certainly has the right badge, kit, wing and wheels. Any thoughts?

·
345kw of V8 Windsor Power
2,784 Posts
It would be hard to fake the Moffat's because you could not buy the badges, wheels or body kit seperately, it only came as a complete package. You can now get the fake body kit's, but the badges and wheels would be a bit more difficult. Also, FYI the EA Brock's were not V8's they are still 3.9L I6's, there were no V8's in the EA series at all.

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Well there was no EA V8's officially ? one nearly saw the light of day but somebody turned the lights out before it reached the end of the long dark tunnel of phototyping and production approval :BW: Though there may be a few V8's out there who knows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts