Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
A club for genuine xc cobra owners and enthusiasts (of either the cobra or fords in general) is just starting up in Queensland. We have had an overwhelming response from cobra owners in the state.
If anyone is interested to know more they can reply through the thread or by sending me a private message.
Remember membership is open to people who do not have genuine cobras as well!!
Plans are under way and it's looking excellent, input is wanted from everyone on how they would like the club to be managed. This is a member run club and everyone has a say. As it is well known without the members, there is no club!!
Cheers. :bsr: :drummer: :clap: :clap: :heydude: :beer2:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cobra270 said:
Hey guys,
A club for genuine xc cobra owners and enthusiasts (of either the cobra or fords in general) is just starting up in Queensland. We have had an overwhelming response from cobra owners in the state.
If anyone is interested to know more they can reply through the thread or by sending me a private message.
Remember membership is open to people who do not have genuine cobras as well!!
Plans are under way and it's looking excellent, input is wanted from everyone on how they would like the club to be managed. This is a member run club and everyone has a say. As it is well known without the members, there is no club!!
Cheers. :bsr: :drummer: :clap: :clap: :heydude: :beer2:
The cobra club in Qld now has an email for questions or enquiries about the cobra. It is [email protected]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark351 said:
Hi
Interesting thought, we signed 19 Cobra owners at All Fords Day in Sydney last year so far only two have come out to play in 8 months. The idea was the same lots of interest no functional club as such in NSW so we included a special link for them. That was the last time we saw them. Any ideas why they want a club then dont make use of it.
Thanks, but we actually have heaps of cobra owners already, we are just after a few other ford fanatics or cobra owners we don't have contacts for. There just doesn't seem to be many on FF, we have most of them already I think!
:smokin: :heydude: :clap: :notwthy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts