Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that the Falcon has lost another comparison test, this time in NZ's Autocar magazine.
The comparison was between Diamante base model, Crumbledore Executive and the Forte, basically the Falcon's slowest in a straight line between the 3, still handles better than the Executive though worse than the Mitsi and was worst when it came to design and engineering.

Bring on the AV fast!!!!! :evil2:

·
Australian xr8 Member
82 Posts
The Diamonte is a near top of the range v6 Magna,Did the Forte have irs etc.I know what they'll say,bassic and done on cost & Mitsi cheaper.:?: :?:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
You know you're due for the new model when the magna starts beating you on a regular basis... :rolleyes:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
I'll agree to that, i take it the Diamante is the Verada in Australia. Well we definitly need the AV fast and more importantly with "POWER" and more of it. :D :D

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know if you guys know that the Magna is only called the Diamante in NZ, the Mitsi in question in the comparison was called the Diamante Executive, which is the base model car here in NZ.

There are no current cars called the Magna here.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
If only it were the same here.... replace the word magna with commondoor and we're in the hunt!!... :wink2:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Give me the new Focus Cosworth over the Evo VII. The name Cosworth just has that magic ring to it!!... :D :thumbup:

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know what you're saying Ford Man and I would have a Focus RS Cossie over a Evil 7, but the bottom line is that the Focus is not here and the Evil 7 is - well in NZ anyway.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Another post by feckarse industries.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
7 Participants
Big Block Ford
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing