Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Safety Commitee Tim
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok boyz, spare me the technical car talk, give it to me straight, EA 3spd CFI, it's gota go, but it's gota go and be replaced with some grunt.. i dont want outrageous power, just enough, so i can get LSD AND better diff and get a faster EA , just kinda like nice enough to scare the commo's like the EB/ED xr6's do ...so now i hear alot, well see alota talk of AU engines into EA's , ED XR's and EF/EL's but realistically, best bang for round 2k - 3K as far as engine goes, it needs to be compatible if thats the right words with good LSD AND diff ratio for later mods, manual conv. is last, i know MPI is prolly easiest and then that can go places from there ie CAM and chipppy , air filter and so on , but is there other alternatives non turbo or supercharging, ( sorry boosters and blowers ) even thou 2k wont cover those two that far, but anyways , inc labour as well or on top of , can i get a rough estimate , or help from any lads with thier own cars or any links , directions ...cheers

tim

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
2-3 k on the motor, i would be looking into getting a low Km AU engine ($1500 inc all ancyleries ?? ) and spending $1500 on exhaust, cam and head porting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts