Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
He either got ripped off to try to make a project car out of it or he got a really good deal on a parts car!

·
cougar/bulletbird member
74 Posts
hell, it's not even a good parts car! if you factor expenses such as moving the car the few good parts will never cover the cost of the tow truck <G>. hawkrod

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would say that any amount paid for that car, was WAAAAYYYY to much. I mean, what could be good about it. Someone hit it and died!!! I think it's probably cursed as it is.

·
Classic Mustang Member
92 Posts
Man oh man, that is nasty! I would say yank the motor and tranny then give the rest away to made into soup cans.

M

·
0 Posts
way way way way tooo far gone - not worth considering at all - I agree - if someone died leaving their imprint on the side, even if it was restored, it would freak me out driving it - just get goosebumps of fear just thinking about it - has to be cursed.....crush it and use the metal to make a camaro.......

·
cougar/bulletbird member
74 Posts
heebie jeebies

madmax wrote "- if someone died leaving their imprint on the side, even if it was restored, it would freak me out driving it - just get goosebumps of fear just thinking about it - has to be cursed." funny you would say that, i have a cougar that my ex-wife/bitch got hurt in. she didn't die but i smile evrytime i look at the wreck in my backyard! <G> now that you have said this i realize the car left the job half done <G>. hawkrod

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yikes!!! I'm afraid that I COULDN'T drive that car! It would be like that movie "Christine". I'd take the drivetrain and put it in another car as well. You'd need 10-15K to get the body back to where it should be. Imagine being the body guy? Bring's chills to my spine!

·
Registered
17 Posts
$200 Mannn!

Call me crazzyyy ! But I'd buy it if Ihad the resources to fix it . I dont go for the Boogie Man stuff steel is real ...first it's a Ford ,second it's a MUSTANG , third it's a classic ,plus fastback ,org.V-8 , I mean come-on!!!!

·
F-150 Member
141 Posts
Cougar you have some good ideas, but that car needs MAJOR work. I think you can find one not quite as bad for not much more money.

The right side rocker repair is MAJOR. They don't make 1/4 panels for fastbacks either.

Too much work. Good parts car though.

M

·
0 Posts
Naw, condsidering the fact that that car is practically gone on the right side and the stigma of being in a fatal crash, there is no future for that car as a total package, but it looks like the drivetrain and the non-affected parts of the body are still intact, so the parts could possibly be sold for more than 200.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts