Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there Smurfs and Smurfettes, and other members of the online Ranger community! Don't forget that this board is here too, just beause there haven't been any posts on it lately doesn't mean that myself and the other moderators don't check it for new stuff... Any questions you've got concerning your Ranger will be answered pretty quickly, and we've got folks with all sorts of different backgrounds in the Ranger world so if Cobrasplash or I don't know it, someone else on Team Smurf probably will...

Thanks,
Ben
Team Smurf Performance Board mod

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That is tru and peeps keep posting we like having this board growing, wether you are a smurf or not keep it coming.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, we need some more peeps postin in here, we all have a ton of knowledge so if ya need something let us know, peace!!!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k, heres one: why do you get drunk and molest fat girls? :evil:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cause big girls need lovin too, and desperate times call for desperate measures!!!

2 excuses, oops I mean reasons, in one!

Later,
Ben

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bluemazda said:
yea i have a ? why does noone talk to me i think i am a nice guy how can get any wait i am married heheheh
Oh, you're married? I think that gettin some requires advance planning, a note from work, a babysitter and alcoholic beverages. ;) hehehe Thanks for addressing your fellow Smurfs with these vital life-and-death questions!!! :D

Later,
Ben

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys. The best way to get some that night is to apologize first thing in the morning. Whether you did anything wrong or not, cause sure as hell you're gonna be apologizing for something before the day is over. And don't forget to tell them about the prostate troubles that us guys develop, which makes us cranky as hell, if we don't get some as least once a day. Is this the kinda question and response you were talking about Ben?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Absolutely! I'm always looking for new and better ways to get some ass. The only hole I find in your theory, Mazda, is that it would require me to have a woman to apologize to in the morning. I can't exactly apologize to my hand! :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've got one better than that, I've got a blow-up sheep! :D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ben L said:
I've got one better than that, I've got a blow-up sheep! :D
My bad Ben...thought you'd lent that to Shinoda for his birthday weekend.....:eek:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nah ben gave shinoda his grandma for the weekend

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
5 Participants
Ray Parrott
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing