Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that while everyone is sayin "oh i hope probetalk will be up soon" (and i hope so too) Fordforums underwent some awesome changes and you all have to admit that it is pretty damn nice now. way way better than it used to be.

i wont be abandoning ff when pt comes back up.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Caliguy...on behalf of the admins and mods here - Thank you. We all appreciate it. Glad youll be sticking around. Nice to see new faces! :cheer:

·
One Winged Angel
64 Posts
Thanks FF!!! I will be browsing both forums from now on! Here I get to a have a really cool avatar.:s6: :cheer: And the Moderators seem really cool... As well as the members.:hy:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Thanks for the compliments everyone! We DO work hard to make this place right for everyone. It's nice knowing that many familiar faces are going to stick around for a while.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
It pays to stick around folks. We areALWAYS changing this site.

N

·
0 Posts
wtf is this for

i can't stand this forum. especially the software and colors. dame,

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
If you have any issues, please contact one the admins such as myself, Marqman, LunaticSS, Damon or Donut King.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Re: wtf is this for

Nayt1 said:
then why are you here posting? makes no sense. guess folks have nothing better to do than complain.

Sad state.

Thanks FF!!! I will be browsing both forums from now on! Here I get to a have a really cool avatar. And the Moderators seem really cool... As well as the members.
You are welcome. glad that you like the place.

I just wanted to say that while everyone is sayin "oh i hope probetalk will be up soon" (and i hope so too) Fordforums underwent some awesome changes and you all have to admit that it is pretty **** nice now. way way better than it used to be.

i wont be abandoning ff when pt comes back up.
Thanks for the compliments and glad that you like the place. stay tuned for the newer look and color changes coming. ohh btw they will be user selectable.

P

·
0 Posts
Re: wtf is this for

Nayt1 said:
I feel bad for ya... If you dont like FF why are you here? Noone makes you read the forums...

C

·
0 Posts
I like it now, and yes it has come a long way since the last itime I was here. I to will have both windows open from now on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts