Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since some people want to come down the quarter in the passenger seat with certain people lets start a list (mods can edit alter later)

Im happy to take down as many people as i possibly can if anyone wants a ride in a GEN3 a wont go fully at 110% but i will try to entertain and show my cars potential to people who want a ride.

i want to go down with 100%

Simon

·
APS Phase 3 Ute
262 Posts
TeamKiwi said:
since some people want to come down the quarter in the passenger seat with certain people lets start a list (mods can edit alter later)

Im happy to take down as many people as i possibly can if anyone wants a ride in a GEN3 a wont go fully at 110% but i will try to entertain and show my cars potential to people who want a ride.

i want to go down with 100%

Simon
Ohhhh.................

So your my buddy when you want to ride with me, but it's a grudge when you're up against me! :hl:

Maybe if you run WITH me first, you won't want to run AGAINST me :bowd:

Now, how much will I charge per ride.................................... :jester:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Any females can ride with me.

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will wear a blue dress with my blue hair. and if he tries to touch my private love hole i will rip his nutsack off and hand it to him hehehehehe.

hey Cobra i can bring my Mumma she will ride anyone oops i mean ride with anyone

Simon

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
i'm not takin no one, my car needs every bit of an advantage it can get, damn slow POS!

·
APS Phase 3 Ute
262 Posts
I reckon I could get about 10 people in the back of the ute for a run! that should be fun, I wonder how many would bail out at the burn out :)

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
100% said:
I wonder how many would bail out at the burn out :)
Or pass out...

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Yes but tie them in the back of the ute so when they do fall out ,oop's I mean if they do, they will still get the run down the qrt.

·
Registered
165 Posts
This sounds like fun, can i bring my Twin turbo XR8?? might even take a passenger or two, (for a price, lol).

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
You've got a twin turbo XR8? What Model? Put your name on the list to race and hope someone drop out.

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Twin Turbo XR8 you say and WHICH performance workshop did this application???

Simon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
9 Participants
ttxr8
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing