Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take it all the guys who went on the FF trip today enjoyed their little treat that Discovery had planned?????:D

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
Space Lord said:
I take it all the guys who went on the FF trip today enjoyed their little treat that Discovery had planned?????:D
I couldn't make it today coz i had to work....You gonna tell me what i missed on???

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
they were just about to go on it when I rang to tell them seton had Provisional pole after the top 50% of qualifying, the things i do for you guys.. ;) :cool:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
All I can say is that I can die happy, and sorry guys, todays trip is TOP SECRET and only a few people alive have experienced what we did this arvo.

Thanks felicity, your a legend!

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
laminge said:
All I can say is that I can die happy, and sorry guys, todays trip is TOP SECRET and only a few people alive have experienced what we did this arvo.

Tell me it wasnt Mike (EL2XR8) wearing a dress again!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: FF Trip Treat

Jase_ELXR8 said:

I couldn't make it today coz i had to work....You gonna tell me what i missed on???
I don't think you want to know mate. Lets put it this way, ever been to Lara???:eek:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
laminge said:

Nice to hear Laminge :cool:

At last I am free of offers of ice cream and lollies for information on the mystery trip... ;)

:cool:

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Discovery said:

At last I am free of offers of ice cream and lollies for information on the mystery trip... ;)

Discovery, has Mike (EL2XR8) been making you promisses he cannot keep??? He always carries boiled lollies with him!!!

Has he been drinking many of those drinks with umbrellas in
them??

Nipper

(Jealous as hell and sick of waiting 7 weeks for his new XR).....

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Nipper said:
Discovery, has Mike (EL2XR8) been making you promisses he cannot keep??? He always carries boiled lollies with him!!!
He he :D I've heard too many stories about our good friend Mike to consider accepting lollies from him ;)

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
Re: Re: Re: FF Trip Treat

Space Lord said:

I don't think you want to know mate. Lets put it this way, ever been to Lara???:eek:
Damn it, damn it, god (insert "f" word here) damn it......
So i'm i'm probably right in what i'm thinking here.....did you guys get to go around?? Judging by minges comment maybe you did.
Well Flick i can get you a really big bag lollies, it's only half an hour from the city!!!!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
We have photos showing the place we visitied which I believe Felicity will post eventually - not my business to do so.

Suffice to say, on our Tour T-Shirts it states we are on the search for Barra. Mission accomplished...........

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
GRRR, If i had of known, i would have stayed another day.

Nobody tell me anything please. I have the ****s now. I dont want to make it worse.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
jaytyn said:
GRRR, If i had of known, i would have stayed another day.

Nobody tell me anything please. I have the ****s now. I dont want to make it worse.
I'm going to have to tell you that you missed THE EVENT of the trip. My eyes are hanging on stalks buddy!

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
ok you are gonna have to tell us that could not even make it to that side of the ocean to participate.

i knew i should have just flew on over. Damnit. :(

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
heres the start

you missed out big time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............WHAT DID WE SEE ??? (LOTS)

THIS WAS JUST THE FRONT GATE
THE OVAL TRACK WAS A BLAST AND TO BE ON IT AT THE SAME TIME AS NEW MODELS BEING TESTED WAS EVEN BETTER

IT WAS LIKE BEING ON THE THUNDER DOME TRACK AND WATCHING THEM COME AROUND LIKE BULLETS (AND THEN SAYING , WHAT"S THIS ONE GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN IT GOES PAST ???)
EVERYONES FACE HARD ON THE GLASS WINDOWS LOOKING , EVEN PETE .

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts