Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
EA Falcon owner
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dunno if this should go elsewhere but

here is some info from the Brisbane International Motorshow about the fiesta, no prices or specs just the brochure they had, incase anyone on here is interested.

if this is in the wrong place, mods can you please move it

click for a scan on the side view of the fiesta
click for a scan from the brochure

they had 2 on the stand

one was a sporty model (skirts, mini spoiler etc)

the other was standard, when the lady got in it started talking to her, she pressed the pedals and it said something like "ooohhhh stop playing with me" or something like that, we laughed so i think it was along those lines.

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
They had a movement sensor opererated voice over of a german guy advertising the car, he said a few other things as well.
The LX starts at $18k, the Zetec 3dr was between $22-24 and also the same for the Ghia. Very weird with these 2 are the same price as said by the saleswoman

·
Registered
61 Posts
TwinPiston said:
The LX starts at $18k, the Zetec 3dr was between $22-24 and also the same for the Ghia. Very weird with these 2 are the same price as said by the saleswoman
Hmm, the basic Mazda2 is now $17,490, and Honda's Jazz starts around $17k. I hope the Fiesta has lots of standard features, because I doubt it has the interior flexibility of these two...

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Oh great...yet another import by Ford that will be overpriced, and therefore have mediocre sales. Really great news. :neverlear

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
^^^ They were my exact thoughts when she started the speech. Not going to sell well compared to these cars. I think I might buy my g/f a Mazda 2 Maxx instead, better value.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts