Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Ford is on a winner with this baby.......very impressive!

LX $14 490 (air $2000)
Zetec $18 990
Ghia $21 490

www.ford.com.au/fiesta/

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
Very impressive indeed! Pretty good against Barina which recently got a price drop down to $15,990 same as Honda Jazz. Neither include air con.

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Looks like a winner

If I have to share the roads with millions of budget hatchbacks, I'd rather it be fords budget hatchbacks.

Sell a million RATT, and you can discount all your new XRs as a tax write off! Just a suggestion. :>

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
Looks good fellas.
Not as astronamical as I was expecting.
Well not astronomical in any sense of the word really.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
It's a nice looking little car with a good price tag to go with it,I hope it does well.

·
Not a Twink
1,086 Posts
I think it will be a great car, looks good... Well priced...

My parents and a chick I know are buying one soon as they come out, they test drove one at Range Ford yesterday !

·
goooone
2,708 Posts
I'm impressed with the price I was worried they would get it wrong & go to high & try & sell it based on its "Euroness" & then have to back pedel when it didn't sell & have to slash the price but those prices seem to be where they should be. I still wouldn't be surprised to see some dealers selling them with free air in a years time but thats pretty normal.Well done Ford

·
Australian AUII XR6 HP Member
108 Posts
I think it is a mistake charging $3000 for an automatic transmission on the LX model. I know that includes ABS and EBD and they are important safety items , but in this low price bracket ABS/EBD and auto transmission should have been separate options

·
a little bit sideways
1,258 Posts
i have a ghia you can have for $1200....

·
Leafspring Owners Club
340 Posts
Good to see them continuing the Ghia name on the small cars.

Good lookin interior. Love those retro-looking air vents.

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
As long as Ford do market it well (and continue to), i think they could be on a winner here......

·
Registered
582 Posts
i think ford is on a winner with this thing!!!

too bad we have no "mid size" cars...mondeo looks nice? any plans for it?

·
Leafspring Owners Club
340 Posts
mid-size market isnt huge any more in aust. other than mazda 6 it is really dead. look at the number to standard imprezas that are sold.

Focus is as big as we need in a smaller car.

·
E-Series Cameraman
1,388 Posts
I saw one of these Fiestas at work today (I work for Coffey Ford), not a bad looking little car! If the success (or lack thereof) the Focus is anything to go by, I won't be holding my breath.

Alex

·
Leafspring Owners Club
340 Posts
I drove one for an hour or so this arvo hope to be able to write a drive article for ford-news.com

Very nice and well finished car and handling is impressive.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts