Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email today informing me I can go for a test drive blah blah yada yada....and it said that, "The award winning, new Ford Fiesta will be on sale in April from $14,490"

!!!!!

Sure, this is only for the base model 3 door LX manual....but starting at $14,490 is still a surprise to me, considering estimates were putting it a good 5000 more than that.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Hey RATT I wasnt that far wrong with 15980 :0)

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When did you mention prices Ratt? Excuse my ignorance but I haven't heard any prices yet.

Interestingly $14,490 puts it under the price of the Barina's entry model at $15,990.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
No prices, RATT told us about the launch, and that there was a big GASP when pricing was mentiond, abviously it was a GOOD gasp, I suggested higher and lower, and my first price was a little high, RATT said lower, so I guessed 15980, he said i was close, but wouldn't say anymore :0)

Jason

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks Dellboy...just read that thread. Can't wait for the TV Ad then if Ratt thinks it is the best Ford have done.

:edit: :edit:

Just had a look on the Fiesta website.....that ad you mentioned Ratt, is that the one with the professor guy advertising Fiestafest?

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
Yes and no! That ad is for the movie goers. The real TV ad still has the same bloke but along with some more "German Scientists". It is actually really good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts