Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peoples.

Well I finally decided to give a bit of money to the forums and am getting oriented with the DM Forum. The one thing I want to ask is what rights do I have now that I have donated? What do I have access to etc. I donated $30 so I take it I don't get an email address. But what do I get?

Cheers

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Welcome Shawn :)
You get access to this area, a bigger avatar and a donating member tag under ur name. Donate more and you get web space and email :) which reminds me i better top up my donations soon...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
You get to look at our ugly faces in person, buy us beer, and drive us home on a regular basis.
Welcome to the team :)

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XWGT said:
You get to....drive us home on a regular basis.
What, in my Imagination-mobile? :angel:

Night_Lurker said:
You get access to this area, a bigger avatar and a donating member tag under ur name. Donate more and you get web space and email
I figured as much...I was tossing up between giving a bit more money to get some webspace, but I decided against it at the last second...I also have too many email addresses!

You were one of the reasons for me Donating Paul....don't under-estimate your influence mate.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
FordHawk said:
You were one of the reasons for me Donating Paul....don't under-estimate your influence mate.
Wow i didn't know i could do that :) hehe

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Welcome!

:bsr:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts