Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is, I picked it up from Bathurst earlier today! Woohoo!

Its an XR6 5 speed.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
Very well done mate! Welcome to the XR driving fraternity!

Hope you have many happy k's behind the wheel dude, that's one sweet looking XR6!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Finally I get to comment about YOUR car.

Looks excellent. Congratulations!

I am happy for you and I hope you have many great motoring journeys

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Hey, lookin good there mate! :s6: We will expect you in attendance at the Tickford day in Feb next year :s5

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
el2xr8 said:
Hey, lookin good there mate! :s6: We will expect you in attendance at the Tickford day in Feb next year :s5
Bloody oath!! Well done on the new baby martin. Looks like a beauty!!..

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
congrats!

that's a sweet sweet looking falcon! it's such a legendary shape, and it will age gracefully, unlike crappadores which look old even before the new model is released!

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very well done mate! Welcome to the XR driving fraternity!

Hope you have many happy k's behind the wheel dude, that's one sweet looking XR6!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks buddy! Ive been out on the road trying to find some ricers to race but they seem to be deliberately avoiding me! :noNO:

Finally I get to comment about YOUR car.

Looks excellent. Congratulations!

I am happy for you and I hope you have many great motoring journeys
Thanks for the kind words!

WHAT THE?!?!!

You were in Cowra?

BTW why have you parked it near the cop station?
Well spotted Albert! Yes we(my mother is in the background of the first pic - Thanks for the lift mum!) stopped in Cowra on the way back, and as for parking infront Cop station, It was the only place in town to park! :eek:o1:
BTW How could you tell it was Cowra from just those pics?.:wtf2:

Hey, lookin good there mate! We will expect you in attendance at the Tickford day in Feb next year
Thanks man! Yep, sure will be in attendance! Im also coming to the LS1/FF cruise that Mark/VenomXR organised too:s3

Bloody oath!! Well done on the new baby martin. Looks like a beauty!!..
Thanks Mate, yep she sure is a beauty, and ive been grinning ear to ear evertime I get behind the wheel.:s5

Very sweet lookin XR there Martin

If your ever thinking of upgrading the wheels i'd be happy to buy those ones off ya
Ill probably upgrade to 16s or 17s in the future so ill keep you in mind buddy!

Yep, great looking car mate.......

Now, what mods are you planning???
Thanks! Its currently just got a Cat Back exhaust(which is Fu##ing LOUD!) but Im going to get some Pacemaker Headers within the next couple of weeks, fabricate some sort of Cold Air Intake and upgrade the Brakes and Rims. Also depending on what the AV turns out like I may even add a Turbo in the future! :s3

congrats!

that's a sweet sweet looking falcon! it's such a legendary shape, and it will age gracefully, unlike crappadores which look old even before the new model is released!
Thanks Nick, yep, IMO its the best looking Falcon of the last 20 years, if not the best one of all time.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another Pic

Attachments

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Mate you didn't happen to be going into hume about 3.30-4pm yesterday? I was driving up the road to qbn and saw a top looking ED XR and could swear it was you behind the wheel..

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Sweet ride mate, now i'm really annoyed at my self that i didn't get an XR. Well done mate, look after her.

Oh yeah go the Polynesian green brilliant colour. :s6: :s6:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mate you didn't happen to be going into hume about 3.30-4pm yesterday? I was driving up the road to qbn and saw a top looking ED XR and could swear it was you behind the wheel..
Yep, that would have been more than likely me. What were you driving?

Sweet ride mate, now i'm really annoyed at my self that i didn't get an XR. Well done mate, look after her.

Oh yeah go the Polynesian green brilliant colour
Thanks Gary, yeah I would have preferred Black, but im very happy with Polynesian Green, and with a good detailed polish itll be even better :s5 :s5

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Nice looking ride Martin. Well done!

Now, we have to have a discussion about counting cylinders next time I'm in Canberra/Queanbeyan! Seems you ran out of fingers and toes or something :crazy1:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Martin said:
Yep, that would have been more than likely me. What were you driving?
I was in the Festy mate. Heading towards Jerra and oblivion at the bottom of a bottle (or 20).

Your baby is a real head turner mate. Bloody nice ride for sure!! :s5

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Martin. Nice car indeed!!! Very nice...

Hey.. why are you parked outside a cop shop ? :)
Did you leave an XR Trademark behind when you left? :s6: :hy:

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
Martin said:

Well spotted Albert! Yes we(my mother is in the background of the first pic - Thanks for the lift mum!) stopped in Cowra on the way back, and as for parking infront Cop station, It was the only place in town to park! :eek:o1:
BTW How could you tell it was Cowra from just those pics?.:wtf2:

I live in Cowra...hehe

1st pic the big brick hospital towering over the trees.
The 2nd pic you have the services club and court house in the background.

Oh and very nice car wish i saw it in Bathurst first:s5

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hi,

SWEET car... looks in AWESOME condition.

Did you get the momo wheel with it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts