Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The quality is great on these things, I just recieved the random technology cat converter this evening and i'll be installing it tomorrow most likely. By the way I bought it from www.racesearch.com and used a coupon code "deal2" so with the stainless steel install kit(bolts, nuts, locking washers, gaskets) it came to about 180. Obviously don't know quite yet how it performs, but i'll know soon enough! Much smaller than stock and the honeycomb is tighter(smaller) I might put on the pacesetter catback while i'm @ it, but I like the sound of my exhaust so much now i'm not sure if I wan't to do it until I get another muffler for it. Laterz peeps!

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Cool! Definitely fill us in on the performance and sound qualities.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the butt dyno gave me some decent feedback. It seems to have a much smoother exhaust now! But I also found out in taking off the old one that it was mostly broken up... I can't really say how much of an hp increase I got from installing it because of my old converter having 66% of it's internals distroyed. So it's a little louder and deeper, more droning at freeway speeds, but managable. So the moral of the story is I like it:s5

1 - 3 of 3 Posts