Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I'm finally going to be able to remove my dent-in-the-door mod (and have the paint massaged in the deal) next week. If all goes well, I'll have the car in time for the San Diego autox.

THEN I can concentrate on real mods. :D

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the car back tonite. Yay! Dent is gone & the paint looks almost new. There's only a few dings that I can deal with using some color wax.

I'll try to get some new pictures up soon (also the autoX ones from this weekend)

Now I can move on with upgrades :D

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
You never seem to appreciate your good 'ole doors 'till you get the dent-free mod, you know? I am also one of those who has just obtained the dent-free mod, and I'm loving every single minute of it! Let us know where you post the pics & good luck with the rest of your mods!

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
you know that reminds me!

chris, yer a weenie bud. :p

the bbq was saturday and the auto-x was sunday! you could have gone to both! la/oc was BADLY under-represented. :(

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dmark101 said:
you know that reminds me!

chris, yer a weenie bud. :p

the bbq was saturday and the auto-x was sunday! you could have gone to both! la/oc was BADLY under-represented. :(
pfft! No, it was Saturday this time. Theres a couple more coming up that are Saturdays too. Weird.

Believe me, if I could have made both, I would have. Got stuck running 5th run group & working 6th. :( Those guys were nuts--took out the finish line four times (guess where I was working :rolleyes: ).

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
trust me, i KNOW how you feel! :D

i was working once in my cast and had to hobble out of there pronto a few times. stupid corvette drivers. :p

are ya coming up to monterey this month?

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm gonna try. The body work ended up costing almost double what I was expecting :eek: If I can get enough money together I'll go & see who I can drag along. Since I plan on camping I can minimize costs (did a cold cuts & sodas weekend once at Laguna Seca, so I can go super-cheap if need be).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts