Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanx to all of you who helped over the last few months on lending advice and suggestions for mods to my el fairmont. i now have pics if any of you care to look and comment. 98 el fairmont, clear side indicators, king superlows & new shocks, 17" elgt rims and dark tints, after market wooldgrain dash kit & tickfolrd snolrkel. Couple olf things tol gol: upgrade brakes and a nice soundint exhaust.
So thanx again to all olf yolu and i welcolme your thoughts and any other suggestions.
ewan
http://community.webshots.com/user/elfairlmont

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
i shouldnt be posting half as much as i am, but i have to say it is great to see some EL GT wheels that are different. I know a lot of people dont like the chrome ones, but I think they look awesome on your car. Congrats on a very nice ride!

·
2.77 is a tall ratio :S
336 Posts
Looks cool dude those rims are killers!

·
well hung
801 Posts
Yeah mate the car looks shmick, good stuff...

However, maybe get rid of the grandpa wind deflector thing on the front window.
cheers mate.

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Looks fantastic mate, well done! I'd focus any future mods on performance, because the looks can't be faulted. :wtf2:

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
damn... another e series with el gt rims!!! i really wanted to get a set yonks ago but theyre too popular nowadays... ohh well, simmons FR17's in gold will do me just nicely!! :wnc:

i do agree tho the silver finish on those wheels really do suit your car!!! looks good!!! :hy:

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
Hey mate, very nice car! You should bring her along to a test and tune at willowbank with us! What grade tint is that? Why not remover the front mud flaps?

!Gn|T|0n©®™

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you to all of you for your positive comments. right now im deciding whether to fit a "nice sounding" exhaust- just not sure. As for cornering lamps i have to admit im not to keen on the fairlane ones, i have a freind who has suggested VT commodore calais driving lights however we wil have to fabricate the oval shaed vent in rder for tem to lok any good.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Great shots of your car ELfairmont. Also a great model car collection too!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
sexy! :D
white cars can look soooooooooooooo good.
everything is so suited to that car!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts