Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded Firefox 1.0 and when I open the site I get Google and lots and lots of question marks where info should be. Firefox help was no help. So, you use Firefox, any ideas ? Thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ambrose_1. When I click on the Firefox icon on my desktop, it opens, the top toolbars are normal. Under Firefox Start, is a box with Google below that is the bar to enter search queries, next to that is 4 ? marks, 2cnd set of ? marks has new in red in small letters, Below that is a circle with a green dot in it with 8 question marks, then a blank circle with 8 ? marks after it. Then a light globe with 12 ? marks after it, next to that is Thunderbird?? Firefox with 12 ? marks. Below that Firefox central with 2 ? marks. Next to that Mozilla Japan with 4 ? marks then 12 ? marks. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't fix it. Thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LunaticSVT I downloaded Firefox 1.0 from a magazine cover disc. So, it should be english. I uninstalled it and downloaded the english version from the Firefox site. Same problem. I think the problem is with Google as it happens when Google opens. I'll go back to MSN at least Bill works 99% of the time.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lunatic SVT Thanks for the advice. Opened up today, no problems. So, don't know what Google home page was on about . Or the original problem. I run Adaware and Spybot everyday. I wish people wouldn't post viruses etc, spoils ithe web for us all:hy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
LunaticSVT
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing