Ford Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OKPOC co-pres
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first official OKPOC meeting will be THIS Friday in front of the Wal-Mart at 42nd and Memorial Dr. We will be meeting up around 9:30 PM. Bring your Probe and Bring....well...yourself.

·
OKPOC co-pres
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love your car Jeff. :thumbup: You have the coolest car I've ever seen in my life. I envy you. I wish I was a big pimp like you, too. The way you picked up those 3 hotties last night was king!! And then when you smoked that C5, well, that just capped off the night. Everyone who missed the OKPOC meet should be kicking themselves right now... :WH:

:damack:

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Why you fools gotta be so far away geographically?

I think a CA-OK (or OK-CA if you're sensitive :D) meet would pretty much kick ass. Thanks to geograph.....hey wait a minute, there's MAS next year! Woo-hoo!

·
OKPOC co-pres
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OKProber said:
I love your car Jeff. :thumbup: You have the coolest car I've ever seen in my life. I envy you. I wish I was a big pimp like you, too. The way you picked up those 3 hotties last night was king!! And then when you smoked that C5, well, that just capped off the night. Everyone who missed the OKPOC meet should be kicking themselves right now... :WH:

:damack:
]

Please note that this was a forged thread by Jeffrey himself. He took control of my computer while at my house.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts