Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was one hell ova day!!!... it seems so sureal!!! As the title says i had my first ever ride in one of the new GT's thanks to my mate John, (GTP 320).

As most of you will know John's GTP is a awesome example of the new BA GT's and what can i say??? where do i start?!! everything about the car was awesome... the seats, sat nav, sunroof... evrythin!!! and the power!!! sheesh... im still recovering lol :p, was really mind blowing compared to the 'ol xr6!!! And the note from the BOSS... Words cant describe...!!! Best V8 rumble ive heard!!! Most of u boss owners will know this!!!

John then took me down to meet Cam, (GTP 200) as i watched on as they shot scenes of Cam's upcoming GT movie!!! Its going to be bloody awesome... some really nice cars there today!!!

I could go on forever about today, but i wont!!! But thanks again to John and Cam for everything today, really was a great experience!!! Thanks heaps John!!! Youre a champ!!! :hy:

Now all i gotta do is figure out a way to save for a GTP when i turn 21 and get off my P's !!! :s6:

Cheers, Shannon

·
Registered
434 Posts
Good on ya mate, good to see you on the film set today.

One of the cars had a major problem but it wasnt one of the BAs. You will have to wait till the out takes on the DVD to find out what really happened.

regards
cam

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
It was a pleasure Shannon to show you around especially being from the bush(Horsham) i hope that you really had a great time im sure you did, i noticed your big smile when you were driving the GT on L's for a while.
Cheers John

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh, thanks heaps John!!! Woulda looked funny to the cars behind us with this awesome GTP in front of them with the L's on... LMAO. i loved it tho!!! :s6:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts