Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kno this is a double post but ive gotta tell as many ppl as possible... especially my fellow E-series members!!

Well today was one hell ova day!!!... it seems so sureal!!! As the title says i had my first ever ride in one of the new GT's thanks to my mate John, (GTP 320).

As some of you will know John's GTP is a awesome example of the new BA GT's and what can i say??? where do i start?!! everything about the car was awesome... the seats, sat nav, sunroof... evrythin!!! and the power!!! sheesh... im still recovering lol , was really mind blowing compared to the 'ol xr6!!! And the note from the BOSS... Words cant describe...!!! Best V8 rumble ive heard!!! Most boss owners will know this!!!

John then took me down to meet Cam, (GTP 200) as i watched on as they shot scenes of Cam's upcoming GT movie!!! Its going to be bloody awesome... some really nice cars there today!!!

I could go on forever about today, but i wont!!! But thanks again to John and Cam for everything today, really was a great experience!!! Thanks heaps John!!! Youre a champ!!! :hy:

Now all i gotta do is figure out a way to save for a GTP when i turn 21 and get off my P's !!! :s6:

Cheers, Shannon

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Sound's like you had a great day,John and Cam's car's are fine example's of these true Grand Touring vehicle's.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Okay

Normally double posts are removed, but I know Shannon is just itching to tell the world!

So... whens the upgrade?

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks laminge!!! ohhh jeez... i really want one!!! dunno how its gonna happen but I'll make it happen... one day!!! :s6:

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Hehe I wish I could have made this post a few years ago ;)

What is this GT movie? I would be interested in getting a coopy if they were up for sale :s5

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
To NZ Hopefully the film should be ready for the FPV Open Day on 29th Feb and then they will be distributed and sold at various outlets.
Cheers John

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
nice :)
after seeing cam and john's cars at the xmas cruise i must say i was impressed by a number of things, won't bother listing as they've already been listed :)
look forward to seeing this GT movie too ;)

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
www.gtmovie.com for details on the movie or contact cam, GTP 200 its gonna be good!! :hy:

·
2.77 is a tall ratio :S
336 Posts
Ohh man I gotta get this movie and by just looking at gtp's I know that one of those would change my life. If I was blessed for a ride in one, even an xr8!

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mate im still on a high... i have figured out a way to own one... not intend to buy a house till im 40!! lol, nah, when i finish my automotive apprenticeship and ttake over my bros shop, i will buy one and lease one out through the buisness... development/test mule for owners wanting to modify their GT's :s6:... got it all sorted!!! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts