Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Ill wanna do this, maybe not right now but later on. Anyone has any information or a site that could help me along the way? Mikals headlights look great, I know I will do this so might as well start gathering info now. Thanx guys,

P.S.: Hope Im not alone in here, am I???

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
The 4-projector beam mod, right? I may be able to talk someone into looking at making something. Wanna be a guinea pig?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
claudermilk said:
The 4-projector beam mod, right? I may be able to talk someone into looking at making something. Wanna be a guinea pig?
Yea the 4-projector flip-up mod. You know all you need to do is replace the headlamp with two foglights or foglight looking headlights.
I have a complete passenger side headlight here somewhere in my garage, its complete your friend could work on that. I could probably even send him my driver side headlight too if he could send it back to me in a reasonable time. Lemme know, itd be definately a good idea for someone to start making these.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
I've been lookng at the pics of both conversions. I'm thinking he can probably mold the carriers for the lights to accomplish this.

For the projector flip-up, I think it would be real nice if there were some kind of bezel to keep a nice, finished look rather than just cramming a couple of lights in the empty space where the old one used to be. Probably shouldn't be too hard to do. I'll run it by him.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let us know! Like I said I can send him one side anytime, he can work on it as long as he wants too, and when hes almost done with that I could send him the other one, or we will work it out somehow. And even if he gets the project lights from someone else, Ill be a definite buyer. Im sure a lot of people would wanna buy this... (thats if hes doing the flip-ups...) Let us know what he says.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
I talked to him yesterday & he says doing the flip-up bezel is quite do-able. Right now the shop is being moved, so we'll have to wait until it's set back up.

For the flip ups, I was thinking of doing the carriers/bezels & leave the lights to you (we have little experience with that part...) I've seen the pics of the quad set-up & one in person & like the idea, but my aesthetics demand a nice, finished look; so, a molded bezel like the stock one but for the two round lights.

I'll keep you posted.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
claudermilk said:
I talked to him yesterday & he says doing the flip-up bezel is quite do-able. Right now the shop is being moved, so we'll have to wait until it's set back up.

For the flip ups, I was thinking of doing the carriers/bezels & leave the lights to you (we have little experience with that part...) I've seen the pics of the quad set-up & one in person & like the idea, but my aesthetics demand a nice, finished look; so, a molded bezel like the stock one but for the two round lights.

I'll keep you posted.
Cool beans! Im sure this would be a profitable investment. DO IT! ;)

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
We're playing phone tag. I'll post something when we make some progress.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts